Participants will have the option of hiring a bike from 2 of the leading bike shops in the region,
at a discounted rate. Alternatively please feel free to bring your own bike,
And remember it’s a ride, not a race!
36 Boulevard Leclerc
06310 Beaulieu Sur Mer
+33 4 93 01 04 51
THE BIKE SHOP BY PHILLIPE GILBERT
7 Rue des Acores,
+377 97 97 49 35
• Jersey sponsorship available from €2,000
• Each rider will receive a complimentary jersey
• Huge Media coverage
• Strong Social Media exposure
• The ride is free to take part in, meaning participant numbers will be high
• Celebrity riders in attendance, including local professional cyclists and legends of Formula One, such as Eddie Jordan (pictured)
• The ride coincides with Monaco Yacht Show, a luxury event that attracts over 580 exhibiting companies
Wednesday 25th September
The morning begins at 9am with a briefing at Stars ‘n’ Bars Monaco. Here is also where you will collect your complimentary jersey, which is mandatory to wear. There will be a short address from the Premier of the Cayman Islands as well as a chance to mix with your fellow riders. Our team will collect any personal belongings and arrange for these to be delivered to the finishing point, for you to collect on arrival.
After the ride we will all celebrate the achievement together with a Champagne reception at a location to be confirmed.
There will be 2 different rides to choose fram and remember it’s a ride, not a race! There will be Marshalls on each ride, to guide you and ensure that nobody gets lost or left behind!
- A shorter and relatively flat ride will see you hug the beautiful coastline all the way to Menton. When we reach the end of Promenade Du Soleil we will turn back and ride the same route back to Monaco. The distance for this ride will be approximately 25km.
- The longer ride will see riders continue from Menton towards the Italian border, and include the Mortola – a relatively challenging 3km climb. Again you will then head back to Monaco with a total distance being approximately 40km
THIS PAGE WILL REGULARLY BE UPDATED WITH FUTURE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIDE